********Nashville FM Country Radio********

rock and roll

miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2009

Hoy superamos las 20000 visitas.

Gracias, gracias y muchas más gracias por seguir visitando mi blog y hacerme superar ya las 20000 visitas.
Un saludo especial para los 14 seguidores de mi blog y para todos los fans de Elvis.
....................
Thanks, thanks and many more thanks to continue visiting my blog and to make me surpass the 20000 visits already.
A special greeting for the 14 followers of my blog and for all the fans of Elvis.

2 comentarios:

  1. Sorry, Diamantino, but you are wrong, because we are already 15.
    thanks for everything.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello dani,
    you are right, I request excuses to forget to me you.
    Thanks for your words.

    ResponderEliminar

Image and video hosting by TinyPic